Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How Much Electricity Does A Space Heater Use

How dare you ...?

[emphasis by Bausch Milan]
No. .. I say ... but it? How dare you?
How dare you stop the movement of suicide on the metro line 1? Are You Kidding? Here there are people working, people who make no mica which has the time to lose! And how dare you
eighteen year old boy to get yourself killed while picking up a wastepaper Gardaland? But dehydrated, could not be more careful, head! Now I'm going in the direction and I do refund the ticket: I paid, I, and I expect a service!
And then all the people who complain that the prices are dear: Huei, folks, the world is a jungle, if you want to get there, you have to get your ass, you gh'et el de fass parioeu , understand?
But I do not know ... Where will we finish this step?
[end delirium]

0 comments:

Post a Comment