Sunday, August 3, 2008

Broken Cappillary Under Eye From Crying

London calling ...

Oh, finally appropinqua departure.
I prepared the list-bag a week ago, and I'm here as a wild boar who is impatiently to load (with finesse, with a leg that gently scrapes the ground while sgrunto rhythmically).
Flight: booked!
Hotel: booked and confirmed!
Credit Card loaded and ready to commit suicide!
Trolley: Ready!
Camera: ready!
Beauty: Ready!
clothes: washed & ironed!
Ok ... I know that there are still 10 days. But look this holiday for months, a year after fecal where the only island of tranquility and serenity was 260 km from me, and now I just can not sit still: o)
And then I want to review the My Pleasure Island, that bell'agglomerato of cells called Fabio (Special thanks Labruna Lorazio and for his work), now I can not wait for a month.
Well ... I MUST get out of the ball PARTIREEEE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment