Wednesday, July 2, 2008

General Cover Letter Retail

Nocera A great together!



I always wanted a united Nocera: it would be a dream for me to see in the near future the Upper and Lower districts welded no longer exclusive to
territorial elements, cultural factors and behaviors in solidarity, but also with regard to most problematic aspects of diplomatic, bureaucratic and geopolitical.
The great momentum that gives me this idea does not instill much-bizarre-it is also due to the enthusiastic confidence of not being the only person to cultivate
this dream, always respecting the deep cultural roots that bind me to this land , this city is now divided into purely territorial sense.
always so I guess, I am committed and believe in one great Nocera, pride and the pride of the Agro entire region of Campania!

Director, Massimo Civale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment