Monday, August 11, 2008

How Long Does Pleurisy Last

eve

The bag is packed, the tickets did, as well as web check-in. The hotel booked. Hand luggage ready. Soon I will sit at the table and eat, blasphemes against the TG, as every night.
But tonight is different. Tonight
have already landed in London, are already there that I look around to see which way I go. Nay, have already arrived in Cannon Street, and look at the bar, with its sign.
And tonight I also know it is there. Waiting for me. Tonight
are already at the hotel, are in Hyde Park, Covent Garden, are in front of the Cutty Sark idiots taking pictures, and I've already ordered a beer Firkin & Funnell at Greenwich.
It is also the cinema to see Mama Mia and Kung-fu Panda with him. Tonight
have already arrived, no single party ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment