Friday, October 24, 2008

Nhl On Nbc Theme Song

eh ... we continue to move ... FRANCESCO here

Dear Friends ...
our TV was created to publish, not least the voice of Nocera, or who writes ...

Here is an example of our sound, impartial and transparent communication with our readers ....

Objective of "special congratulations" and "meticulous observations" our director ... that he wanted to, with pleasure, in the first person to answer, his friend Francis ...

here is the text of an answer ...


Dear Francesco,

I would be very happy to show you, and whoever is interested, all my titles and the various honors conferitemi.

I'm sorry to note, however, that probably neither you and your family are native or otherwise originating in Nocera Inferiore, Nocera Superiore, nor even, because from what I've written, it appears that I do not know .. . okay ...

However, on the occasion of your community, call contact my office for an appointment with me at our headquarters in Nocera, or in our studios in Naples, where you prefer. It 'goes without saying that I will be very pleased to meet you, to provide all the information you need. Here is the specific

mail ( segreteria@noceratv.it ), for the attention of my boss-secretary, Dr. Rosita Coppola, to make an appointment at the headquarters of Nocera Inferiore, or the specific mail (secretariat @ retenapolitv . it), for the attention of my colleague, Mrs. Rosa Tuccillo, to make an appointment at the headquarters in Naples.

I take this opportunity to thank you for your attention every day we pay, I am very pleased, but especially my son Salvatore, about 2 years ago thought of this initiative, know that there are people who read us, follow us (like you ...) and we highlight, and therefore help us to correct our typos, grammatical as well as providing valuable suggestions.

Really thank you, I recommend but ... I'll wait, as you requested, to give you all the information you want to .. and more ...

Awaiting your welcome presence, I offer

Sincerely


Director Dr. Cav. Massimo Civale


and here is the full text received ....



E-mail information request by Franco

http://www.noceratv.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1534&Itemid=122

Referring to this letter, I wonder what this website can be copied by you that I personally have never heard of. I would be pleased to know, if possible, the web address of this website. I would add, I do not want my dear director, cav., Director, Massimo Civale, I would like to know what kind of schools did. I ask this because, again if I do not want, especially written as I wrote it and not sopprattutto. "Do" does not exist in Italian, the verb do not want emphasis. If it's just a little care will note with great pleasure that many of its pages are seasoned with coarse grammatical errors. Waiting for your reply, I extend my best regards.

PS: I'd like to sign myself dr. cav. ing. Director, but since I stopped at the eighth grade I greet you with only my name at the bottom.

Francesco Autiero

0 comments:

Post a Comment