Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Me Taking Shower In Boxers

Inma Moreno Guerrero

"Da Quando ho i piedi in questa terra e ne ho il ricordo, ho sentito semper in di me, che non eravamo just a corpo, che we were not alone in this universe so immense.
My vocation was always to be a doctor to save the world and all the 'humanity.
When I became a teenager, 13 years, this has become more intense, and I embarked on a journey in a spiritual school and with the consent of my father got a passport and permission to travel to protect the world, continuing to follow that way that is most desired. Over time I lost a bit 'horizons and these goals because I wanted to be more like the others, who considered me a bit' strange and different from them. But this separation with my own self, he took me to a profound change inner and left everything, or at least only in appearance, and entered the deep dark night of 'anima.Dopo lot of time and experiences in the here and now I find myself ora.Ho could experiment with myself that each of us is unique, I learned to follow my intuition and my intuition. At last I am experiencing the 'be myself. In my deepest dreams I lived clearly the creation of downtown El Hombre y La Tierra, a name inspired by the '70s TV series of great visionary Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente, and so this time I decided to ask me to drive without resistance.

I left all other things aside and I am fully dedicated to the I AM.
My parents and my childhood had a fundamental role in my life and I could completely understand only after many years. My mother has left a legacy of tireless warrior and, incidentally, also the last name "Guerrero", while my father made me wake up to the culture of freedom and forgiveness. I now have the opportunity to put in place the pieces of the puzzle that I once destroyed, but now I want to recreate.



keep De cuando los pies en este Planeta Tierra y recuerdo, siempre inside and sentido de mi, que no sólo a Éramos cuerpo y que Estamos solos en este still less vast universe. I was
vocaciòn Querer por ser Médico I save the world and this Site.

when it became teenager and turned my 13 summers, it started to become increasingly intense and clear, so began a journey in a school Espiritual.Con the consentimineto of my father and the passport and permission to travel began protect World to continue that way he wanted.
With the passing of time lost these horizons and objectives for wanting to be like everyone else, I always felt a little strange and diverse them. this separation with my own being carried me deep inside and leave cambiamento all, or least in appearance, and among so in the dark night of the soul. After much experience and I find myself in the here and now experiencing each of us is unique .. I learned to follow my own instincts and intuitions and finally ..... I'm starting to be myself.

In my deepest dreams and seen the creation of the Center for Man and Earth, a name inspired by the series of 70 that marks a before and after in Spain, directed by the great visionary Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente and this time, and decided to be guided without any resistance. E
shelved all things before and I am dedicating the I AM.
My parents and my childhood played an important role and have understood that only great and after a long time.
My mother left me a legacy of tireless warrior which incidentally his last name "Warrior" my Father opened his eyes to the world of culture to the freedom and forgiveness.

Now I have the opportunity to put all the pieces of the puzzle that once destroyed and now I want to unite with all my heart.

We live in extraordinary times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment