Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gay Bluetooth Cruising

El Hombre y La Tierra: the history of the center

The energy center El Hombre y La Tierra was born in 'in October of 2009 by' idea and the desire to Inma Moreno Guerrero, Spain 's origin but living in Bologna for several years. The pastel colors, images and details sought on the walls, transform this place into a new place of peace and prosperity in Bologna. El Hombre y La Tierra is a center devoted to the body and the 'soul, where pilates classes are organized groups with a maximum of three persons, individual paths for their personal use, as well as nutritional consultations and seminars, and events dedicated to ever psycho-physical, to 'art and welfare in collaboration with cultural organizations, scholars and practitioners coming from 'Italy and from' abroad.





THE HISTORY OF "EL HOMBRE Y LA TIERRA" "When I was clear what was the center of the project, I began to doubt about what to call it. I did not want to fall into the usual platitudes of the case, nor to think that just because it was a center with spiritual significance, reflecting among other things, my innermost being, wanted to break away from what is my real form, and thus be a terrestrial with his experiences.
The day before signing the contract for my new place, I made one of those dreams, most people call it because it was shiny as real as life itself, but so real I still remember the 'essence and bring it inside me.
All night I "dreamed" that I and Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente, English-known documentary filmmaker of the '70s, we were talking face to face, sitting by and he was exactly like the 'last time' I had seen in TVE, young and with charisma that had always fascinated watching his wonderful documentaries about nature and animals. Felix said that the center would be called "El Hombre y La Tierra "as his television series, because humanity was losing its origins the most important, respect for the planet and all living beings who live in it. In his hands was called, gave it to me in mine and with a big hug and his deep eyes I pass this task.
It 'hard to be able to express with mere words the feeling that I carried inside when I woke up, but from my humble position I created this with all my heart love and hope. 'S for you Felix!
I also want to thank all the staff of the "FundaciĆ³n Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente, for his unconditional support and in particular his daughter Odile Rodriguez de la Fuente. Thank you. "





"Once it was clear to take my project, I came a big question, the name of the Centre. I did not want to fall into banality, nor stop thinking that Above all, being a spiritual being, my way here and my experience is to be human "land".
few days before signing the contract of the premises, I one of the most real dreams of my life.
so real that its essence is still in my. Throughout the night Felix Rodriguez Source and I were sitting face to face talking, he was exactly like the last time I saw him in TVE, young man with great charisma.

He said that the Centre had to be called the series "Man and Earth", because humanity was losing its most important sources and Planetary Consciousness respect for the planet and everything that inhabits it. In his hands he held the name, deposit it in mine, and with a hug and look me pass this legacy.
not know how to express in words what I felt when I woke up ...

So from my humble position, and established the Centre with all my love and affection.

Felix goes for you!

I want to thank with all my heart, the whole Foundation team Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente, for his unconditional support, availability and Love, and especially his daughter Odile Rodriguez de la Fuente that continues to maintain and disseminate the great film work her father left us.
Thank you.


Guerrero Inma Moreno

0 comments:

Post a Comment