Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jealous Sister In Law

Letter to Santa Claus


Dear Santa,
For the first time in 28 years, I turn to you and write a nice letter.
know I'm an atheist, I do not think our Prime Minister, and then - as now I was left with a hand in front and one behind - I thought I'd try to instruct my miserable requests to your bearded good-natured smile.

The year I wrapped gifts under the tree, or I will bring to the haemorrhoids reindeer asking your beloved cars, caravans, or something.
will be very simple things, you know I'm a good person. First, Hello Kitty will ask you to drown in a vat of sulfuric acid: an alternative is fine sparkling wine from Hello Kitty (a slap retaliation), but I would not like you smitten with the caps.
Then I would like the worst economic crisis that is coming increasingly to reduce the pavement all Italians, and especially so the middle classes, small businessmen, and all those who voted for Berlusconi last policies. I know it's a strange request, do not worry, the hope is that once all they have their ass on the ground, understand the shit they did. At the same time, we ask you to take a new leader for the Italian left, in fact, the first Bring us back to the left, and prestaci one of your gnomes as a leader. Visas Veltroni, Rutelli & Co, will certainly be a hit.
If you then forward a bit 'of space, we ask you to give the Italians a minimum of civic sense, just because every now and begin to take some responsibility to pay taxes, to respect the objects and public places; that transport ministers understand that kills more that the slow speed on the highway, and maybe before giving the license to the people should be taught to drive, that young people understand that not everyone is born to be doctors, the hunters heads are aware of being a category useless for our entrepreneurs, in particular, are aware of being largely ineffectual, and that is not by ticks and squeezing suppliers and employees who grows and creates development.
also ask that you retire the Josephine - B16, and turn people into little head of the spark that makes them know that you are Gaining your ass for two thousand years: a priest who the fuck got to do with abortion, with gays, with unmarried couples, with AIDS? Please let that take away definitely come back, that say "sbajato far we have," and apologizing to disappear ...
Finally i ask you to let me have an employment contract seriously, after 7 years and 4 of the VAT project contract: I swear, I will not get rich, I would only be able to pay all the taxes I have to maybe take little house on behalf mine - without buying, God forbid - and try to get me my little life.

Dear Santa, I have overdone it? Ok, 'look, because there will be crisis for you, pick one at random, and you do. Too bad so it will be hard going, fennel now already are, then take in the ass I'm used to. If you really want, at least put a little 'sputum.

Good job for the next day and say hello to the reindeer
Fjo

0 comments:

Post a Comment