Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anna Griffin Invitation Kits Sold At Michaels

come with Noceratv.it in New York in November

Hello everyone ... It was some months since I wrote ... You all know that I've been busy around Italy, to organize shows and events.
At the end of September were completed in Amalfi and Paestum in the finals of national competitions and PHOTOMODEL X A FACE GIRL OK CINEMA designed by me and my brother Dino.
Now I can devote more attention to my Nocera, the first thing I want to communicate is that we are organizing a tour for late November of Music and Italian beauty in New York, bring artists: singer-imitators-bands in America. Who wants to come with us, benefit of this Occasion to visit the City, call the number 0815170384. 3314249361, or send an e-mail info@noceratv.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment