Saturday, July 3, 2010

Compare Haan Steam Mops



A quiet and subdued roar
I know to spread the plowed fields
as the beam of my headlights.

A dark sky, no lights
that I covered in a thick blanket of damp heat of
and impregnated.

The constant breeze through my fingers
dilated and abandoned the game
wind out of the car, the window open.

sway to the rhythm of the curves, and deep voices

accompany the journey with stories of men, lives and deaths. How long

pass?
the goal is clear, the road leads straight
safe at home.

Without commitment, left to myself,
I think about tomorrow and what it expects.

I'll do, will do. because we are so, so it will be because
.

projects more or less sharp and safe
dreaming boldly proud and fruitful.

But among them is creeping
cumbersome and murders
a terrible feeling, a darkness, a fear
unidentified
a surrender of reason, a knot
bowel.

"It 's all in a great race to end.
All that belong to you, everything

which you belong is not expected in the new. This decomposition

your home and your body will be born
new life.

everything will collapse and everything will be refunded.
The aim is to inseminate
ephemeral eternity. "

E 'admission that regrowth,
I deny it, forget it.

But like a malignant tumor
nestle in the bottom of the gorge,
em 'squeezed out a few gasps of fear
discussed in a struggle with dreams and sheets.

Who and what they sang, in the fall of
?

0 comments:

Post a Comment