Saturday, September 5, 2009

North Carolina Blunt Wrap Illegal

Canto Women's Light Sweet lightning

It 's a great light, there.
A pearl in the sky, as
earring, or ring that is offered in

gift to look smart for Women.

There are so many small lights over there.
It 's like for me, special nights, like this
,
when the pearl in the sky appears to be shrouded

far from mother of pearl vague clouds
you to make you beautiful,
dress with a bright,
as a cascade of broken stones,
relaxed, placid sly, ronfante.

Hugs eyes of one who is close to me lost
or who I cross walk on the grass.
seem greedy and malicious,
but you're too much for me.
Too big, bright, rich and bright florida
to be satisfied by my eye without my hopes.

Maybe pretend. Maybe you're cursed
another temptress, who wants

stunned and make us forget the blood pulsing two fingers under the ground, crying
a wire under the skin.
But I do not know what you are.
maybe better, maybe it's just that I

be lost along your mirage
your treasure in diamonds.

Whisper, whisper again, please ...
"Little boy, let it be
my old stone, do not get
ages from dizziness
looking into my great pleasures.
Maybe I dream, maybe mirage
temptation or perhaps a moment of joy.
I am the one that I must be.
'm all in every moment, I am
what they see for yourself.
You decide what are or are not,
you decide whether or not ".

And maybe his head is tired
and soul background for too many dreams,
beats, rhythms and strong,
down there, in the ankle .
The night will end.
The Pearl will disappear as a gift, not learned.

close my eyes and become the dew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment