Friday, May 16, 2008

How Much Tea Can Water Hold

Salvatore Nocerino ...

For those like me who never enough time to read a newspaper. For those who are always in a hurry and can not see why the local television because they do not have time or because they're away from home, becomes a very useful information tool. Good initiative but mostly thanks.
spent most of my life traveling for work, often smells of too many hotels become unbearable. Often, late at night, I connect to your site and read the news of the day and unintentionally managed to make me feel at home. For several years produced in the Marche wedding dresses under the brand Chiardè, clothing designed and tested in Nocera Inferiore.
beginning with my partner of the Brands I fought because she did not want their registered office was in Nocera Inferiore, Italy. Beyond the fine words if you have six in the southern Campania Neapolitan or better if you do not trust the other Neapolitan now, it takes time. He was right but my family is in the square since 1920, the shop was opened by my grandfather and I am proud to be a Nocera Inferiore. It was not easy but in the end I made it almost. Suits designed to Nocera Inferiore are regularly published by several prestigious fashion magazines such as Vogue and are reported in Atelier showcases the most 'important in Italy and the rest of the world as America, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Greece, etc. .. Nocera
In August 2007 came the call from Rai who invited us to the parade dedicated to the Grand Gala of the Italian Red Cross (aired on Rai 2 August 9, 2007). A Nocera Inferiore
were made clothes that have worn the presenters of the television Tan Moon always went on the air this summer on RAI 2.
In recent years I have known many people in the fashion and entertainment and not known who did not even know where he was Nocera Inferiore, or when he knew I saw them bend a little 'nose. Currently I
happen to know that someone believes that if we go by train or plane fall into the garbage.
there are difficulties, as well as moments of discouragement. I often read the part devoted to Doc Nocera, not because I feel that, for heaven's sake, it's just that I find it the courage and strength to pull out my nails again.
I hope not to have bored you.
For these reasons I feel bound to say thank you and congratulations.

Salvatore De Chiara

0 comments:

Post a Comment